Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
428 Discussions

Intel ARC and Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics Cards

Przemek770-16
New Contributor I

Hello I would like to thank the team (employees) who create drivers , fix bugs etc. For correcting many of my reported bugs in Intel ARC and Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics Cards. - I personally own these two graphics cards Intel Arc A770 Limited Edition 16GB as well as Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics Cards (Intel Core i7 1185G7).
Underneath I give a description of the general będs that are reported and prcownicy dealing with bug fixes Graphics Cards (Intel) do not know about it.

Known Issues

Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products:

Shadow of The Tomb Raider (DX11) may experience an application crash after loading to game menu.
System may hang while waking up from sleep. May need to power cycle the system for recovery.
GPU hardware acceleration may not be available for media playback and encode with some versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Topaz Video AI may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
Blender 3.6 may experience an application crash during render operations when Hardware Ray Tracing is enabled.
Adobe After Effects may experience an application crash during render operations.

Intel® Iris™ Xe MAX Graphics Products:

Driver installation may not complete successfully on certain notebook systems with both Intel® Iris™ Xe + Iris™ Xe MAX devices. A system reboot and re-installation of the graphics driver may be required for successful installation.

Intel® Core™ Processor Products:

Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 (DX12) may exhibit corruption on certain light sources such as fire.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Przemek770-16,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you.

We wanted to inform you that the issues you reported are currently listed in our driver release notes. If an issue is listed in our known issues section, this means that Intel is aware of the problem, and our developer team is actively working on a solution. Unfortunately, we cannot provide an estimated time for updates at this moment. However, we are unable to commit to an estimated time or updates regarding this matter, but you should rest assured that we are working on it.

Let us know if you have any other questions that we can help you with.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Przemek770-16
New Contributor I

Many thanks for your prompt reply.
And I understand.
I am very glad that the Intel developers know about these errors that I mentioned above, and I will patiently wait until they fix in some driver update.

That's all from my side.
You can go ahead close this thread.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Przemek770-16,

We are glad to know that the information provided helped you. As you requested, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos