Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
469 Discussions

Intel Graphics Command Center Resolution Problem

RaamishKhan
Beginner

Hey,

I have been trying to change my resolution and add a custom resolution in the Intel Graphics Command Center but, I just can't. It shows this:

image_2023-07-10_031039192.pngI have tried to search for fixes on YouTube and here but I just can't find any. Almost every YouTube video I saw they said to update my graphics driver. To ensure I have no future problems, I updated all my drivers from Windows Update and a driver-updater program. I also have installed the DCH drivers but the resolution option or the "custom" option to add custom resolutions just isn't showing and there are showing only 2 supported resolution modes on my laptop (1366x768 60hz) (1366x768 40hz). Also I can't change my resolution in games, they are stuck at 1366x768. Anybody please help A.S.A.P

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello RaamishKhan,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your laptop.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. What is the brand and model name of your laptop?

2. What is the brand and model name of your processor?

3. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build?

4. Is the issue present when an external monitor/TV is connected?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello RaamishKhan, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello RaamishKhan,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos