Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
436 Discussions

MEU I5 1135G7 ESTA COM POBREMAS NO FORTNITE

Danilo2
Beginner

O EU NOTEBOOK LENOVO IDEAPED 3I DO I5 1135G7 NAO TA CONSEGUINDO RODAR O FORTNITE TA MUITO LAGADO TA TRAVANDO DE MAIS TA TENDO MUITA QUEDA O INTEL AJUDA AI

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Danilo2  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I understand that you are having crashing/lagging issues with Fortnite, I will do my best to help you. 

Informamos que o suporte às Comunidades Intel é fornecido apenas em inglês. Eu usei uma ferramenta de tradução web para traduzir esta resposta, portanto, pode haver alguma tradução imprecisa.   

1. Does this issue happen with other games or apps? 
  2. Was it working fine before? 
  3. Does Fortnite give you error messages? If so, please attach a screenshot or specify the error. 
  4. Please attach an Intel SSU report so we can have more information about your laptop: 

Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. 

Note: Make sure to mark the box that says "everything" before pressing the Scan button. After that, click on "Next>" and select "Save" and then, attach the .txt file. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Danilo2    

I hope you are great. 

I am checking this thread and I would like to know if you were able to check my previous post.   

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Danilo2      

I hope you are doing great. 

As we have not heard back from you, we will proceed to close this thread now. 

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us back and submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos