Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
128 Discussions

Mi procesador cuando juego videojuegos como Fortnite o Minecraft esta al 100%.

RyZe_GTX
Beginner

Buenas , necesito ayuda tengo un procesador i5 9300h y cuando juego Fortnite o Minecraft el uso de CPU esta al 100% lo que ocasiona cortes y bajones de FPS.Esto antes no me pasaba no eh tocado nada y antes siempre jugaba entre 50 y 60 de CPU en estos juegos.

Ya no se que hacer necesito ayuda por favor ya revise si tiene algún virus o un proceso en segundo plano y no , no es el caso todo esta perfecto.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel

Hello RyZe_GTX

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Our support is only provided in English. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate. 

In order to better assist you, please provide me with the following:

• When did the issue start?
  • Was there a major change before the issue started, maybe a game or system update?
  • Could you provide me with a screenshot of the task manager under the performance tab while running the game? This will help us confirm the utilization of your CPU.
  • Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU)  

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

Jean_Intel

Hello RyZe_GTX,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

Jean_Intel

Hello RyZe_GTX,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.