Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
399 Discussions

Problema con Intel Graphics resolucion estirada

Amaron
Beginner

(If you are a person who does not understand Spanish please translate the post and help me. Thank you)

Tengo un problema con Intel Graphics, pasa que cambie el disco de mi laptop por uno nuevo, lo que implica que tuve que descargar todo de nuevo (incluido los drivers), entonces al ir a Intel Graphics con los drivers ya instalados, en el apartado de ¨Pantalla¨, en la opción de ¨Escala¨ no esta la configuración de ¨Estirada¨ tampoco las demás opciones, solo esta la opción de ¨Mantener escala de pantalla¨, por lo que al parecer es un bug de la aplicación o un problema con el ultimo driver que instale a la CPU.

E buscado por varios sitios buscando una solución e incluso descargado aplicaciones para remplazar esa opción que falta, y por lo visto no e visto a nadie con el mismo problema que tengo yo/mi laptop.

Lo que mas me importa es hacer que la opción de ¨Estirado¨ vuelva a la aplicación (Intel Graphics) o que de alguna forma pueda remplazar esa opción con alguna aplicación que se pueda descargar para tener resolución estirada, ya que al ejecutar algunos juegos aparecen las famosísimas barras negras a los costados de la pantalla.

Tengo una laptop con un Intel Pentium CPU 4415U 2.30GHz.

(Antes de cambiar el disco duro por el que venia de fabrica la configuración si estaba, pero la verdad no se si tenga que ver por el disco)

Amaron_0-1685495802418.png

Amaron_0-1685497967908.png

(Abro el menú despegable y solo esta esa opción)

Amaron_4-1685495986614.png

(Ultimo driver instalado)

Amaron_3-1685495925498.png

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Amaron,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.

We would like to further investigate this matter internally; however, we would like to gather more information about your system, please, create a system report using the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU) 

• Download the Intel SSU
  • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
  • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
  • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Amaron
Beginner

I already did what you told me, and I saved a file in text format about my laptop's technical information. What do I do now with the file?

I also took the same screenshots again but translated into English, so you can better understand the problem I have.

(I used a translation tool to be able to answer you)

Amaron_0-1685556042832.png

Amaron_2-1685556112956.png

(I open the drop-down menu and only that option appears)

Amaron_3-1685556234513.png

Amaron_4-1685556469540.png

(capture translation)

7th and 10th Generation Intel® Processor Graphics - Windows*
Installation successful                                                                                                                                                                    05/27/2023 11:55 AM

Description : This download installs Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.2121 for 7th and 10th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor Graphics, and related Intel Atom®, Pentium®, and Celeron® processors.

Version : 31.0.101.2121                 Release date : April 5, 2023                Size : 500.05MB

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Amaron,

Thank you for translating your response and sending us the screenshots in English.

To further investigate this issue, we would like to request you a system report using the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU), the more information we have, the better: 

• Download the Intel SSU
  • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
  • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
  • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Amaron
Beginner

But what do I do with the already saved text file? Shall I send it here? or where? Or when doing the scan, does the data collection from my computer go directly to the Intel technical service? or whatever you call. Give me more details please.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Amaron,

Please, attach the text file to your next response, using the Drag and drop option on your next response. If you would not like to share this information publicly, we can contact you at the Email associated with your account.

Jean_Intel_0-1685637899486.png

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Amaron
Beginner

ok, I prefer that you contact me through my gmail associated with this account.

thank you so much.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Amaron,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

We understand you have opened an email support case with us, and we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case. Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best regards

Jean O. 

0 Kudos