Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Refresh Rate stuck at 60

Albi
Beginner

After updating my Intel Iris XE graphics, my refresh rate got capped to 60hz. Before updating, my refresh rate went up to 120hz and my monitor is 165hz. When using this display for other computers it was able to go to 165hz with the same HDMI cord. I've tried 2 different cords, restarting, and rerolling. But my refresh rate is still capped at 60.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Albi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

To better understand the issue, please provide (1) the previous driver version on which the Refresh Rate goes up to 120MHz, (2) help share how you updated your Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics drivers (manually download from which URL, or if a driver updater tool was used), and (3) a screenshot of where you were changing settings for the Refresh Rate. Additionally, kindly download and run our Intel® System Support Utility and share the SSU log file (.txt). This will allow us to be more familiar with your system configuration and be able to provide an appropriate fix.

We will wait for your reply.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Albi,

We are still waiting for the additional details we requested so we can properly identify the root cause and share an appropriate fix. We will wait for your reply.

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Albi,

As we have not heard from you for the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Sincerely,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos