Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
427 Discussions

Using 2 processors and 2 carte graphics together

Elvengor
Beginner

Hi, I am wonder is it possible to unite power of 2 weak processors and their inbuilded carts graphics in order to receive more powerful system for gaming. I know that its possible for discrete carts graphics but in laptop, as I know, there are only possibility to svitch between weak and strong carte istead of uniting power from two weak carts.

I am asking because I think that two i3 will be not worse then one i5 and their two hd 630 working together will be not bad for many games which one hd 630 can run only on min. settings. What's stopping from make laptops with two processors with integrated carts graphics?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Elvengor,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you are interested in a double-CPU environment. 

In this case, I would like to confirm if you are providing us with feedback to create an environment where a computer uses both CPU and integrated graphics as one or if you are asking where to get a computer/laptop that meets the previous description.

Also, I want to know if you are asking for this for a personal or company matter, and let me know if you are working on developing any hardware or software related to this request.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Elvengor, 

I am following up to confirm if you had the time to read my previous response. Let me know if you need any support.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Elvengor,  

I was checking your thread and noticed that we have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos