Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
380 Discussions

Watch Dogs Legion DirectX 12 in Iris Plus graphics glitch

Nightmarelunar
Beginner

Dear Intel Community , 
I downloaded Watchdogs Legion two weeks ago and had the same issue as him: Watch Dogs Legion DirectX 12 in Iris Plus graphics glitch - Intel Communities and luckily I could solve the problem by downloading the newest drivers , however the Map of London (in the game) , still couldn't be loaded and instead I could see  a bluish screen that was animated . Does somebody know how to fix it?  I attached my systems specs and here is a video of the problem: https://youtu.be/nHkLDRnRrUs , hope the quality is fine .

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Nightmarelunar,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you are having issues with your Intel Iris Xe Graphics.

In order to better assist you, please provide/try the following:  

1. Based on your report you have the Intel Iris Xe Graphics and not Iris Plus graphics, please try with the driver 30.0.101.1660:

2. Have you tried the latest Microsoft drivers available for your laptop?

3. Have you checked with Microsoft for further instructions?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Nightmarelunar, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Nightmarelunar,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos