Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
359 Discussions

any solutions for warzone crash?

CryoLexis
New Contributor I

@Steven_Intel realized warzone 2 just crashes right when it tries to load after the splash screen, only on iris. I dont think its a game or steam problem since it runs on my other graphics card even on unplayable frames. I hope i can get a solution, downgrading and updating graphics hasnt helped, seeing people get almost 10x the performance i get on the graphics card i cant use is sad. please offer more solutions. MW2 should run, but cod hq app wont let me. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello CryoLexis,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are aware of the issue, and we are currently working to solve it. The fix will be included in a future driver release, for that reason, I recommend you to keep updating the graphics driver.

Please refer to the latest driver 31.0.101.4032 release notes: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/764788/ReleaseNotes_101.4032_WHQL%20.pdf

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
CryoLexis
New Contributor I

Thanks! Please keep this open and reply once the drivers are fixed, ill try the new update though I dont think itll help out until a specific fix is added. 

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

I will post back here once the new driver including the fix is released.

If you have any concerns, do not hesitate to reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello CryoLexis, 

Thanks for your patience. In this case, I would like to confirm the following:

1. Are you getting any errors when opening the game? If so, Can you take a picture?

2. Is the issue only present while playing the game?

3. Can you take a video of the issue?

4. Can you test with the latest Intel graphics driver?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you had any more issues with the game and you still need assistance 

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos