Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

black bars cs2

fulldurakk
Beginner

Hello,

I recently got my asus tuf gaming f15  and intel uhd graphics  it works just fine with almost everything.

I have one little problem which is just my own preference but I would still like to get a solution for this.

My problem is the following:

I like to play CS2 with black bars but I just can't get black bars working for the game.

Every other game that I play on 4:3 has black bars but cs2 hasn't.

I tried everything I've read on the internet from trying with IGCC up to changing my native resolution for my monitor to a 4:3 resolution and maintaining the display ratio. But even then CS2 is fully stretched.

A little side fact because I read some answers hinting to the following: I can't change the settings for my monitor regarding stretched resolution or not stretched resolution.

Is there anything else I can try?
Does someone here with an Notebook with intel uhd graphics play CS2 with black bars?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
a1one
Novice

hi i also play cs2 normal 4:3 1280x960 getting average 80-90 fps.

do you have intel graphics command center?

go into display settings and change your monitor resolution to 4:3 display like 1280x960 or 1024x768.

then go to search bar and write intel graphics command center.

in command center go to display and change SCALE option to stretched

0 Kudos
fulldurakk
Beginner

On the contrary, I want to install black bars in cs 2 on the desktop, they are there, but when I go to the game, it itself stretches the image, but I want and am used to playing with black bars in Intel, I have the main aspect ratio

0 Kudos
a1one
Novice

do you have monitor?

if then change from there 

or use centered scrren ratio

0 Kudos