Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

fortnite keep crashing

Zawarudo20
Novice

when i play fortnite creative map or legofortnite or festival fortnite it's keep crashing i don't know why it's happening , that problem starts in season 4 of chapter 4

my confige is 

intel core i5 gen 10

intel uhd card graphics

12gb ram

laptop lenovo ideapad s145 

please help me

Labels (1)
10 Replies
RainbowStar
Novice

I have the same problem, and the same processor, and i can't fix it either.

dwealtpc234
Beginner

i got the same problem with both fortnite and UEFN but mostly UEFN.

when i open the unreal editor it stays on my screen but as soon as i click something the program just automaticaly closes down and takes me back to the epic launcher.

when i play fortnite and i load into creative and i move around it just crashes, even tho i have a really fast good working pc.

0 Kudos
Zawarudo20
Novice

That so bad, I talked with epic support and they didn't help, And I tried every thing that I found in the web and also that didn't helped me

Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Zawarudo20

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We sincerely regret you are getting issues while playing Fortnite, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Please answer the following:

·      Was it working before?

·      Does the game work as expected if you play another map or season?

·      What is the game version?

·      What are the game settings?

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Then, please generate and attach the Report for Intel® Graphics Command Center

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AleCa
Novice

0 Kudos
Zawarudo20
Novice

hello @Jose_Intel 

thank you for reply

1. first it's was working normally, But in chapter 4 season 4 it's started crashing on directx11 so I changed the quality mode to performance mode. But it's still crashing on some maps of creative 2.0, and now it's crashing on legofortnite and fortnitefestival .

when I play 5 or 10 minute I think on legofortnite it's get crashing. and in fortnitefestival when the song get started it's freezing then get crashing

2. it's working normally just in battle royal ,the old creative maps and some maps from creative 2.0

3. ++Fortnite+Release-28.01-CL-30106568-Windows

4. Resolution : full screen 1366 768

Vsync : OFF

60 fps

performance mode

3D resolution : 100%

Nanite virtualized geometry : OFF

View distance : OFF

Textures : LOW

Meshes : LOW 

And thank you.    

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Zawarudo20

Thank you for providing that information.

We will research the issue internally, as soon as we have any update we will let you know.

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos
Zawarudo20
Novice

okay, I'll waiting.

thanks for your support

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Zawarudo20

Thank you for patiently waiting.

After testing the game in our lab, it looks like this issue is not present in newer generations (11th and above). So, in this case regarding a fix, as of July 27th, 2022, Intel will be moving 6th - 10th Gen Intel Processor Graphics and related Intel Atom®, Pentium®, and Celeron® processor graphics to a legacy software support model.

Intel will provide software support for affected products on critical fixes and security vulnerabilities only. Software updates for these products will move to a quarterly release cadence or with software releases as needed.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos
RainbowStar
Novice
And where can we access that software? Also, will this solve the problem or will we no longer be able to play due to the problem caused by your team?
0 Kudos