Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

problème GPU

Jack32
Beginner

Hello guys,

J'ai un gros problème concernant ma carte graphique. Je jouais à pas mal de jeux sur mon pc (asus vivobook, 8go ram) comme genshin impact, rocket league etc... mais depuis quelques temps, lorsque je fais tourner mes jeux, mon gpu reste à 0% tandis que mon processeur fonctionne. Je ne comprends pas du tout ce problème, même en mettant à jour mes pilotes de carte graphiques, le problème persiste. Je ne peux donc jouer à aucun jeu tant que mon gpu reste à 0% lors des lancements des jeux. Que faire ? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Jack32,

Veuillez noter que je ne peux vous soutenir qu’en anglais. J’ai utilisé un outil de traduction Web pour traduire cette réponse, il se peut donc qu’il y ait une traduction inexacte.

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We know how worrying it is to find out that your system is not utilizing the graphics processor of your system. We will work with you to find a solution to your concern.

Please allow us to obtain the following information, where we will derive viable suggestions for your concern:

1. When did you start experiencing this issue? Was it after a driver update or a Windows Update?

2. It would really help us if we can get more information about your system. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html. To run it, please press "Scan". After the scan is finished, click next and there will be a save button, giving you an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file on your reply. You can refer to How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html for instructions.

3. What program are you using to monitor the utilization of your graphics processing unit (GPU)?

We look forward to your reply post.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jack32
Beginner

Hello,

Thank you so much for you reply.

1- Cleary, i don't know. My driver was normally working since i bought my pc, but, like after 5-6 months, it's started lagging a lot when i'm trying to play some games. I also have this problem. I downloaded the latest update for my graphics card (the one released the 26 june 2024) and it's shows this message :"There is a probleme with your graphics card. Please ensure your card meets the minimum system requirements and that you have the latest drivers installed". I cleary don't understand where the problem is coming from. 

2- I tried to install your Intel® System Support Utility application but it said that it was incompatible with my windows system. I even clicked the install button and, as you said, i scanned my system. I attached below the file that you asked about my system. 

3- My program is an Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics. If that's not what you wanted, then i don't really understand what you're asking, I'm really sorry. 

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Jack32,

Thank you for your response.

After checking the logs, we found out that you are already using our latest generic driver; however, if you experience issues with our latest generic driver, we always recommend that you use the latest graphics driver released from Asus. Please try to install version V31.0.101.4255 from your laptop’s driver’s page.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Jack32,

We are just following up.

It looks like you need more time to check with your system manufacturer to try the driver released by them, since we have not heard from you. 

Should we not hear from you, our system may automatically close the thread.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Jack32, 

We need to close this thread since we have not gotten a response from you: maybe because you are busy or preoccupied at the moment. We know that this is important for you to get it resolved and it is also equally important for us to give you the right solution; as much as we would like to assist you, we need to close it to attend to other customers. 

We hope for your consideration and understanding on this one.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos