Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
436 Discussions

problems with 4th generation driver

valen1234
Beginner

The problem is that I have a 4th generation Intel i5 4440, it has an Intel HD Graphic 4600 and the latest graphics driver for the processor (15.40.5171) gives me graphic errors on my PC. When I install them on the desktop, small ones suddenly appear. colored cubes and in the games things like shadows or lighting flicker like crazy, it should be noted that there is only one version of the 4th gen driver for win 10. Does anyone know what the problem is? I spent a lot of time with this one, I even changed the disk thinking that This was the problem but I realized it was the drivers (sorry for the bad translation, I speak Spanish)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Mike_Intel

Hello valen1234,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for understanding, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos