Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21286 Discussions

Нет пункта "Растянуть" в Центре управление графикой Intel

Bogdan_Mattisson
Beginner

После переустановки Windows 10 я столкнулся с проблемой, что не могу растянуть экран. 
Раньше в предыдущих версиях "Центра управления графикой Intel" был пункт "Масштаб" и там был пункт "Растянуть". Теперь нет "Масштаба" и растянуть экран не получается. 
My setup :

i5 11400 
uhd 730
msi h510-a pro

16gb 3200mhz

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Bogdan_Mattisson
Beginner

Ниже файл из SSU

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Bogdan_Mattisson 

Download from the Microsoft Store the Intel Graphics Command Center (Beta). You will find there the Scale settings.

Leon

Screenshot 2023-08-02 233732.png

0 Kudos
Bogdan_Mattisson
Beginner

Изменено :

Когда выбираю разрешение 1920x1080 - недоступный пунт "Растянуть"
Во всех остальных разрешениях доступна функция "Растянуть" но она не работает, экран не растягивается.
Что делать? я хочу 1920x1080 растянуть 

0 Kudos
Bogdan_Mattisson
Beginner

Изменено :

Когда выбираю разрешение 1920x1080 - недоступный пунт "Растянуть"
Во всех остальных разрешениях доступна функция "Растянуть" но она не работает, экран не растягивается.
Что делать? я хочу 1920x1080 растянуть 

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Bogdan_Mattisson

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate. 

I am sorry to hear that you have problems with your display, and I’ll be more than happy to help you.

After checking the report you attached, I noticed that the graphics driver is not updated. Please download and install the latest version from here: 31.0.101.4575.

Also, the BIOS needs some updates. Here is the link for the latest version 7D22v3C. If you need additional help with the BIOS update, please contact the system manufacturer.

After the updates are done, please try if that works. You can attach more screenshots of the Intel® Graphics Command Center or a screen recording.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Bogdan_Mattisson
Beginner

Перевод :
Timed out to search for updates. The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant HeT may be accessing the network or having trouble finding the latest drivers. The test will repeat in a few minutes.

Bogdan_Mattisson_0-1691334355018.png

0 Kudos
Bogdan_Mattisson
Beginner

Я обновил графический драйвер. Изменений нет. 

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Bogdan_Mattisson

I am sorry to hear that the issue persisted.

Were you able to update the BIOS?

Please install our new latest release of the graphics driver: 31.0.101.4577

Also, please generate and attach a new report from Intel® System Support Utility for Windows

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Bogdan_Mattisson

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to update the BIOS, install the driver 31.0.101.4577 and generate the report from Intel® System Support Utility for Windows

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Bogdan_Mattisson,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos