Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20663 Discussions

分辨率

Sean12
Beginner

我用的是HD Graphics 510显卡。请问我的分辨率是否可以调整到3440*1440

0 Kudos
1 Reply
n_scott_pearson
Super User

If you are using DisplayPort (DP), then yes, you should be able to support 1440p (but see qualifying notes below).

If you are using HDMI - and your motherboard/laptop is NOT equipped with an HDMI 2.0 LSPcon chip - then no, it is unlikely that it will work.

Qualifying notes for 1440p support:

1. You need at least 8GB of memory to do anything reasonable with a 1440p monitor. You might be ok with less if you are only doing web browsing, email and light document management. If you want to do any gaming, you need at least 16GB of memory (but I recommend a more-modern computer if you want to do that).
  2. Make sure you have the very latest BIOS for your motherboard installed.
  3. If this is a laptop, be aware that some laptops (especially from Dell) will block the use of any monitor resolution that is above that supported by the laptop's embedded display. Regardless, make sure that you have installed the latest Graphics driver your manufacturer is making available on their website.
  4. If this is not a laptop - or it is a laptop and you have had problems using the latest driver provided by you manufacturer - you should install the latest Graphics driver provided by Intel. Here is link to download page: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/762755/intel-6th-10th-gen-processor-graphics-windows.html. Manually download and install this driver; do not rely on Windows Update or Intel Driver & Support Assistant to install this latest version (it likely won't).

Again, you need DisplayPort support to make this work. You can use a DisplayPort-to-HDMI adapter or cable. Versions exist for standard DisplayPort (DP) and mini-DisplayPort (mDP) connectors as well as for USB-C connectors that support Thunderbolt or USB DisplayPort Alt Mode. I have an Intel NUC6i7SYH system that uses a 4K-supporting mDP-to-HDMI adapter to output to a 4K@60Hz TV.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos