Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20953 Discussions

請問若觀看youtube4K影片要順暢,需使用intel內顯哪個等級以上?

yyy1
Beginner

請問若觀看youtube4K影片要順暢,需使用intel內顯哪個等級以上?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello yyy1,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you have an inquiry related to an Intel product.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. What is the brand and model name of your processor?

2. What is the brand and model name of your monitor?

3. Are you using a laptop or desktop computer?

4. Can you explain which level did you refer when you mention "which level above"?

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
yyy1
Beginner

I plan to buy a desktop intel cpu with integrated gpu.Which integrated gpu should I buy to watch youtube 4k videos smoothly ? Or is an independent graphic card a must ?

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello yyy1, 

Thanks for the information provided. In this case, Intel cannot advise/recommend products to buy since these will depend on the tasks that the system will perform (office, gaming, browsing, etc). 

You mentioned that you want to watch a video on 4K, bear in mind that this is not only limited by the graphics. This will depend on your monitor (if it supports 4K), the motherboard (it is compatible with the connection needed and the resolution), or the cables used (if is HDMI/Display port latest version).

I recommend you check with the manufacturer of the motherboard to confirm the compatibility and support of the processor and the feature. You can also check ark.intel.com to review our processor and choose the one that works better for your needs.

Refer to the following link for further instructions: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000034543.html

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos