Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

1 fps error in games

erikgabriel
Novice

Hi, I'm having a problem with games crashing at 1 fps in the new intel hd graphics driver updates and would like to know if you can fix this.

my motherboard is made by: Dell Inc.

model: 06j0hf

Serial Number: /9BNY2T2/BRFCBO085700HV

my laptop model is a dell inspiron 15 3000 series, i15-3567-D10P.

my laptop has 3 to 4 years of use.

all the games I tried had the same error.  i tested gta v, valorant and fortnite.

I'm using Windows 10 pro, version 21H1.

the error happens whenever you open a game.

and attached a system report from intel ssu.

Sorry for typos as I'm using a translation service

0 Kudos
1 Solution
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

Which "new Intel HD graphics driver"? You didn't mention what the driver version is... and the report actually shows you have a very old version... (22.20.16.4815)...

You should update only (or whenever it is possible as first try) to the drivers that your manufacturer provides.... the latest on Dell is 22.20.16.4836. I suggest you try that one...

Megan ❤️

View solution in original post

4 Replies
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

Which "new Intel HD graphics driver"? You didn't mention what the driver version is... and the report actually shows you have a very old version... (22.20.16.4815)...

You should update only (or whenever it is possible as first try) to the drivers that your manufacturer provides.... the latest on Dell is 22.20.16.4836. I suggest you try that one...

Megan ❤️

erikgabriel
Novice
this version of the driver installed is the version that i managed to make my intel hd work correctly but i will try to install that version you indicated. Thank you very much
0 Kudos
erikgabriel
Novice
0 Kudos