Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20663 Discussions

31.0.101.3793 drivers don't allow support of XeSS in Shadow of the Tomb Raider?

laxesta
New Contributor II

I was sooo happy to try Intel XeSS natively for the first time, since I consider it superior to native in a few regards, but I can't enable it in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, nor in the settings menu outside of the game, nor in game.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
laxesta
New Contributor II

another fix I found is uninstalling the old drivers and reinstall the new ones with a clean installation. I followed this advice, although I had installed the stable version of the drivers before doing that, but I guess that might do the trick:

XeSS not available (Solved) - Intel Communities 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
laxesta
New Contributor II

like I mentioned in a different thread, I fixed the issue installing the "old" stable drivers, although I wonder why XeSS doesn't work with the new beta drivers. It's an amazing technology, no jaggies at all, the game looks like a modern animation movie.

On a different note, Jurassic Park World 2 suffers from lots of graphics glitches on my A770 16GB.

0 Kudos
laxesta
New Contributor II

another fix I found is uninstalling the old drivers and reinstall the new ones with a clean installation. I followed this advice, although I had installed the stable version of the drivers before doing that, but I guess that might do the trick:

XeSS not available (Solved) - Intel Communities 

0 Kudos