Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

3rd screen locked to 720*576

buddz
Beginner

I have an HP Elitebook 840 G7 connected to 3 HP monitors E32 G4 via 2 display ports and 1 HDMI to an HP USB-C Dock G5, however, I cant seem to change the resolution on my 3rd screen as it locked to res of 720*576, I have updated the video drivers and laptops drivers and also installed  E32 G4 monitor driver but avail. 

It is intel 10th gen inter UHG graphics. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello buddz

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results:

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

So, are all the displays connected through the HP USB-C Dock G5? What are the video resolutions of the other displays? Perhaps you have set a higher resolution on the other 2 displays and there is a lower remaining data bandwidth available for the 3rd screen (I mean, maybe the 2 first screens are eating up the majority of the video bandwidth)

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos