Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21079 Discussions

A Short List of Games That Run Well on My A770

TruthGaming
Novice

I've been using this ARC card for months.  The beginning was rough but I really do feel like Intel is working hard so we can enjoy our cards without worry.  It keeps getting better.

Here is a quick list of (mostly older) titles that run at max on this Intel ARC A770 LE:

Wayfinder

Guild Wars 2

Magic The Gathering Arena

Settlers: New Allies

I also scope out my copy of New World occassionally.  Ultra is definitely choppy.  I play on High.

To the Starfield fans, I would like to play too, but I want to be realistic about this hardware.  I've heard the reports.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello TruthGaming,

Thank you for posting to the Intel Communities. We would like to thank you for sharing a list of games you confirmed ran at the maximum setting with your Intel A770 graphics card. Hopefully, the information will help the community. However, we would like to know if you are experiencing any issues or if you have any questions related to the Graphics card that we can assist you with.

Let us know if you require any assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Rhino614
Beginner

The optimization for StarField is terrible at the moment but it isn't just an Intel problem. There are multiple reports of Nvidia users having similar issues, bad frame rate, no DLSS support. Bethesda really botched the launch, some console users are also reporting the game won't even run.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Rhino614,

Regarding the issues with Starfield, we have implemented some fixes into our latest driver; however, some other problems require more effort on our end. Rest assured that we are currently working on a solution for the problems to enhance the gaming experience with the game. Is there a particular issue that you have with the game? We would be more than glad to help you.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Rhino614,

Since we haven't received a response to our previous thread, we would like to check if there is a particular issue affecting the experience of the game for you. We would be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Rhino614,

Unfortunately, we will now proceed to close this thread, since we have not received a response from you. If you need further details, open a new question as this one will no longer be monitored.

We would like to let you know that our efforts are in progress to further improve the overall gaming experience of Starfield* for Intel® Arc™ users in future driver updates.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello TruthGaming

Before we close the case, we would be more than glad to inform you that we are currently working to improve the experience on Starfield. Unfortunately, we can't commit to an estimated time or update about this matter, but rest assured that we are working on it. Based on this we would like to keep this thread open while we investigate this matter. We will proceed to look further into this problem internally and will post back as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello TruthGaming,

We are jumping in the thread to inform you that we have contacted you via email to your account-associated email. In the email, we informed you that we released a new driver with other stability fixes for this title, and we recommended you install driver 31.0.101.4887 and test it. However, since we have not received a response, we would like to inform you that we will proceed to close this thread.

If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos