Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20716 Discussions

A770 can't run the 《Detroit:Become Human》

hunaukanaza
Beginner

From the release to the present, when A770 runs 《Detroit:Become Human》, it will prompt "not an officially supported graphics card" and cannot run the game.When will this be resolved?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello hunaukanaza

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the game Detroit Become Human.

This is a known issue that we are working on. Please allow me to check if there is an update regarding the status of this issue. I will post back as soon as I have more information for you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
hunaukanaza
Beginner

Perhaps you need to contact the official team of Detroit Become Human to assist you with this issue. Hope you can solve it as soon as possible. Since the launch of the A770, Detroit Become Human has been unable to run, and it has been delayed for a long time.

0 Kudos
hunaukanaza
Beginner

Perhaps you need to contact the official team of Detroit Become Human to assist you with this issue. Hope you can solve it as soon as possible. Since the launch of the A770, Detroit Become Human has been unable to run, and it has been delayed for a long time.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello hunaukanaza

Thank you for your feedback and patience. After checking the status of this issue, allow me to tell you that we are still working on it to address the issue through our driver updates, however, we cannot commit to a specific outcome in the future.

The game developer is no longer working on this title and that could complicate a solution if we ever get to need their assistance. If you want to check the status of this issue later on, you can reference the Bug ID number 1809413064. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello hunaukanaza

I hope you are doing fine. 

We really appreciate the feedback you provided on this thread, since there are no further questions this thread will be closed, if you have further questions please open a new topic.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos