Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20954 Discussions

ANYCUBIC slicer doesn't work on my laptop.

KimDH
Beginner

I have added information about my computer and information about programs that are not working.

-------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone solve this problem?

ANYCUBIC slicer doesn't work on my laptop.

To be precise, the program can be executed, but some text is displayed as a black box.

I tried reinstalling the program and updating the latest version, but I failed to solve the problem.

It's like a problem with my computer system or graphics card, is it impossible to solve?

I'm using Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics

https://store.anycubic.com/pages/firmware-software 

0 Kudos
13 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello KimDH, 

Thank you for posting in our communities.

May we know the complete model of your laptop? so we can check it's specifications and do further research.

Furthermore, if possible, can you provide us with a photo of the issue? as it will help us to better understand the issue.

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
KimDH
Beginner

스크린샷 2024-05-24 103443.png스크린샷 2024-05-24 103503.png스크린샷 2024-06-05 120003.png

I can't see the font properly. The font is displayed in a square box.

And the model name of my laptop is Vivobook_ASUSLAPTOP S5602ZA.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello KimDH, 

Based on my research, your system meets the system requirements of ANYCUBIC Slicer, which means that this application should work properly.

I have checked your graphics driver, and it was the latest for the ASUS Vivobook S 16X OLED (S5602, 12th Gen Intel) on your OEM website.

In regards to that, for our first troubleshooting step, let's try to download the latest generic graphics from Intel for your Intel Iris XE.

You may refer to this article on how to update your Intel graphics driver:

And if the issue still persists, please let me know, as I will raise the case with our engineers.

By the way, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
KimDH
Beginner

I haven't updated it yet, but fortunately, it was resolved in the way below.

0 Kudos
Julian4
Beginner

I had to create an account to reply to this.  I was having the exact same issue.  I checked everything on my computer.  Finally I was able to get it to work by simply changing the Scale in display.  Mine was set to the default of 300%. I had to scale down to 225% and it magically worked like it was supposed to.  All the blacked out sections cleared and displayed and worked properly.  So far, it has been working for me the last 5 hours, so I believe that should work for you as well.  Good luck! 

0 Kudos
KimDH
Beginner

Wow! Your solution worked for me too! Thank you very much. I'm glad it worked out in this simple way.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello KimDH,

We would like to know if you have any questions regarding the recommendation that we have provided.

If so, kindly inform me, as we would be glad to assist you. 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
KimDH
Beginner

I solved it the way Julian4 said above. It was a very simple solution. My laptop was set to 250%, but when I changed it to 200%, it worked out. Why is that?

0 Kudos
Anycubicslicerguy

I came across your question because I was having the same issue. I found that reducing my display scaling in the windows system settings to 200% or lower fixed the issue. When I had my display scaling to the recommended 300% (I am using a large television as a monitor) the dialogue boxes appeared as in your posted images. I believe this is a conflict with the anycubic slicer and the intel integrated graphics. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
KimDH
Beginner

Your solution applied to me too. Thank you 🙂

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello KimDH,

Thank you so much for the update.

We are happy to hear that @Julian4  Resolution has fixed your issue. 

In regards to that, we will now be closing the case today since you no longer need our assistance.

By the way, since the developers of Anycubic are the ones who made the software and therefore have more knowledge about their application design and features, we strongly advise you to get in touch with them if you run into any problems with the program or application in the future. They can offer you prompt and helpful advice on the matter.

Thank you so much for your understanding.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Julian4
Beginner
I was already working with ANYCUBIC and they had no idea how to fix it. Once I figured it out I let them know of the fix. They’re looking more into my solution for future releases of the software.
0 Kudos
Julian4
Beginner
Yeah they gave me very little answers of what to do and told me to just use another slicer. I’m really glad my solution worked for someone else.
0 Kudos