Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21079 Discussions

ARC A770 is killing my audio

bricken66
New Contributor I

Once again im  adressing this problem with Arc A770 and USB-C audio interface compability. Before i installed the Arc A770 in my system i never had any sound glitches at all, after reinstalling Windows 11 and Windows 10 and all drivers the problems still is there. In Ubuntu there is no problems. 

My system is.

Msi MAG Z690 Tomahawk WiFi DDR4

Intel i9 12900K

64GB DDR4 3600Mhz

2 Kingston 1 TB Rage Fury NVMe gen 4

Intel ARC A 770 16GB Limited Edition

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core Audio Interface

Dont ask me to provide any videos or other media to prove my problems.

As this is my mainrig for creation of sound and video this is a big problem.

Dissable resizable bar in UEFI fixes the problems in Windows.

70 Replies
Steevenoo
Novice

The new driver doesn't fix it but I use ASIO4ALL 2.14 to bypass the problem and the sound is perfect !!!

0 Kudos
Dazeja
Novice

There's no way I'm going to stop using my rock solid RME audio driver and start using asio4all just because an GPU wasn't tested with audio cards. I'll just wait for them iron this out. I'm just more upset at the idea of a new product not being tested on all uses of a PC, from INTEL. Either way I'm sure it will be fixed at some point. 

0 Kudos
Sakumiko
Beginner

Hello Arc users seems last driver 4314 solve the problem for me !

Steevenoo
Novice
VivaArc
Novice

As of the 4314 update, there have been no issues. Per the 4314 release notes:

FIXED ISSUES- Some USB audio devices may exhibit intermittent audio stuttering on certain system configurations.

I will continue testing with various audio drivers and devices and report back if I find any issues.

PH8
New Contributor I

That "sounds" like great news. 

Would be great if Intel could release 4314 for the laptop GPUs as well. 

0 Kudos
Dazeja
Novice

Yep, I think it's finally fixed. I have had no problems with cracking ever since the new update.  i did have to disable my igpu though. My computer wouldn't boot up when both were enabled and both of them are Intel. But that's minor. I'm just glad it's fixed.

0 Kudos
BobAudio
Beginner

I continue to have this problem despite the latest driver update.  Halts and pops. frustrating.

0 Kudos