Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20976 Discussions

ARC Control

TruthGaming
Novice

Being wary of third party software, I used Windows 11 Control Panel to:

Uninstall ARC Control Software

Uninstall A770 drivers

Rebooted and updated to WHQL .4577

Smiled because ARC Control now responds!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MichelN86
New Contributor I

Your lucky, mine still does not work.

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @TruthGaming

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

We are pleased to hear that ARC Control is now responsive. Nevertheless, if you still need further assistance or require additional help regarding the matter discussed in this thread, please let us know. Otherwise, we will proceed to close this thread.

Additionally, @MichelN86, we recommend starting a new discussion to outline the problem you are experiencing. This will facilitate our ability to assist you effectively. Kindly initiate a new thread and provide a comprehensive explanation of the issue and its particulars.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
MichelN86
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @MichelN86

Thank you for your prompt response.

We sincerely appreciate your initiative in creating a new thread to address your concern. Your willingness to share your solution is immensely valuable not only for us but also for other members of the community who might encounter similar issues. Your contribution highlights the collaborative spirit that makes our community thrive. 

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello TruthGaming

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos