Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Adobe Premiere 2019 CC Pro crashing at startup

MSiab
Beginner

Hi, reading some forums I found that the problem could be related to a graphic driver. My Intel information is Intel Core i7- 8700 CPU 320GHz, Procesor UHD 630 and running on Windows 10 Enterprise. Driver version 24.20.100.6287 , I appreciate your help​

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello MSiab, Thank you for posting on this Community. To address an application failure, we recommend reinstalling the application. If reinstalling the application does not fix this issue, then we would like to have more information about this issue: 1. Are you getting error messages while launching the application? 2. Did the issue start after a Windows* update? 3. Are you using the latest Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) driver available for your system? 4. Please provide your system model and let us know if you are also using discrete graphics. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MSiab
Beginner
HI Wanner 1. Are you getting error messages while launching the application? No, Just a window to submit a crashing report to Adobe 2. Did the issue start after a Windows* update? Before and after 3. Are you using the latest Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) driver available for your system? Yes 4. Please provide your system mode · [cid:image001.jpg@01D4DE57.21901A00] Now I am trying to update the graphic display adapter UDH 630. I’m in the right path? Saludos, María Relaciones Públicas, Lima Ext. 3218
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello MSiab, Thank you for your response. We were unable to review your system model. If possible, please post or attach this information. To rule out the possibility that this is a driver issue, go to Windows* Updates, scan and apply all of them. Now, when updating the graphics driver, we recommend using OEM drivers only as they incorporate customizations. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello MSiab, If you have any further questions, please let us know. We would like to take a look at your system configuration. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello MSiab, I hope you found the information provided helpful. If you have any further questions, we will be glad to assist you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MSiab
Beginner
Hi Wanner Unhappily no but I reinstalled the software and now seems to work properly Thank you Saludos, María Relaciones Públicas, Lima Ext. 3218
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello MSiab, Thank you for your feedback. It is highly appreciated. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos