Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Am I having trouble with my Iris Plus Graphics?

ACorc2
Beginner

So I've recently bought a Razer blade Stealth Mercury White Model, that only has integrated graphics. It came with Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order and, after checking userbenchmark.com, the iris plus G7 graphics that are used in the laptop are actually better than the GTX 650 which is listed as the minimum graphics for the game. As such, I downloaded and booted the game, played it for about an hour, an it crashed, but after that, the game will boot, load, but crash before it reaches the menu screen. The game doesn't recognise why the game crashed, either, as an error code doesn't appear in the diagnostics box that pops up.

Someone on the EA forums suggested that it might be something to do with the fact that I am running the game using Intel graphics, but I don't understand why, as I meet the minimum requirements, despite not using a AMD or Nvidia graphics card.

Can anyone help with my issue? I'm not too sure what's going on.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file (using the paperclip under the toolbar).

Doc

0 Kudos
ACorc2
Beginner

Here:

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Is there any log file(s) created by the game? If so, please upload it as well. Could you also run the DXDiag utility and post the report generated by it? Note that you can only use the paperclip icon to attach a single item to a post, so you will need to either do multiple posts or place all of the log and report files into a single ZIP file for posting.

...S

0 Kudos