Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20995 Discussions

Arc 770 Driver install problem

NeviNevo
Beginner
Hey today i got my new Arc 770 i plucked it in and i works i install the Intel Driver (before i had a RX590 from Nvidia) so After That everything was okay but After a Minute my Windows stopped and i only can use my Mouse After a restart Same Problem After Seconds Windows stopped working and i only can use the Mouse i unistall with DDU all AMD Driver and Intel and After reinstahl the Intel Driver is the Same Problem i also updated the Bios

My Specs:
ASUS B550 Pro Art Creator
Intel Arc 770
Ryzen 5 3500X
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DustyWarehouse
Beginner

A few people have been having this issue with the latest drivers. Try using version 31.0.101.4255, it worked for me. I am unsure whether this is acknowledged by Intel yet.

0 Kudos
NeviNevo
Beginner

Yeah this worked but in Games i got hard Frame Drops

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @NeviNevo,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Please help me with the following information in order to assist you: 

• Are you using a straight cable into the port, or are you using any type of adapter or docking station?  
  •  When did the issue start? Were there any recent changes?  
  •  Is Resizable Bar enabled in the BIOS? 
  • Is the problem still happening with the 31.0.101.4255?
  • What game are you referring to?
  •  To get more information from your system, please install the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU): https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @NeviNevo,

Were you able to check the previous post? Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @NeviNevo,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

Carlos L. 

0 Kudos