Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20724 Discussions

Arc A770 LE: GravityMark OpenGL test shows sub 1 FPS results

Adrian_Vasile_C_
Beginner

Hello

I have an Arc A770 LE graphics card with an Core i9-1300K CPU (with UHD Graphics 770 iGPU that is not connected to the monitors, not used).

When running GravityMark 1.82 on Linux I get some terrible sub 1 FPS results for the OpenGL benchmark. This is an old issues so not specific to the latest Intel driver.  Rezolution or the full screen or windowed option do not matter, the benchmark result is always very low.

I have attached the bug report template and the Intel SSU report.

Adrian_Vasile_C__2-1696303175315.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Adrian_Vasile_C_,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I am aware that is frustrating when running Benchmarks and the performance is low, I will be happy to help you.  

I appreciate all the information provided, I will start with an investigation internally, as soon I have further details I will let you know.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Felipe_Intel
Employee

Hello Adrian,

I was told that a fix for this was going to be included in an update scheduled for April. Can you check if you are still seeing this issue? Remember to have your OS up-to-date before testing.

0 Kudos