Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

Arc A770 issues

Mgargenta
Beginner
Hello,

I have arc a770, and some issues.

All the latest drivers installed on fresh win 11.

After log in to win, processor runs at full speed until i open arc control for the first time, then it lowers the clock, and after minute or two the tv goes off, i turn it on again and everything works fine…

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mgargenta
Beginner

here is system report

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Mgargenta

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing display issues when using your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphic.

• As a first approach to this issue, please let's do a clean installation of the graphics driver to the latest version 30.0.101.4091.
  • Also, remove the Intel® Arc™ from the system and test the integrated graphics from the motherboard. Check if the issue persists.

If the issue continues, please let us know the following information:

1. I would like to know exactly what is the issue. Does the monitor loses power and turns off? Or, is it just the screen that loses signal and goes blank?
  2. Have you tested different monitors? What are the models of the monitors tested so far?
  3. What is the type of connection being used (HDMI, DisplayPort)? Have you tried different connections and cables? If so, Does the issue happen on all of them?
  4. Is Resizable BAR enabled on your system?
  5. If possible, please share a short video showing the system's behavior.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Mgargenta

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Mgargenta

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Mgargenta

We would like to confirm if this issue was completely resolved for you or if you still require assistance. in case the issue still happens, please follow the instructions from the following article to create a log file so we can further check the issue:

Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers

Run the report with the monitor connected.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Mgargenta

We have not heard back from you so we hope you are not facing any more issues. In case you have further questions please open a new topic as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos