Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20994 Discussions

Auto updates

MykeMorbius
Beginner

I keep getting alerts to update Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.2115, which I HAVE done at least 6 times, yet it still alerts me to 'update' the very same processor. Also, I keep getting this 'Event' message: 
I installed 30.0.101.1404 but it's no help.

Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9BC8&SUBSYS_8767103C&REV_03\3&11583659&2&10 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: oem144.inf
Class Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: igfx
Lower Filters:
Upper Filters:
Problem: 0x0
Problem Status: 0xC00000E5

Anyone know why?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello MykeMorbius

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry that you are experiencing issues when installing the latest graphics driver on your system.

This issue might be caused due to Windows rolling back the driver automatically to a previous version, in this case, please follow the instruction in this article:

Windows* Update Keeps Rolling Back Graphics Driver to a Previous Version

If the issue persists the problem might be coming from the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA), in that case, follow the instructions in this article:

Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) Keeps Prompting for Same Graphics Update

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello MykeMorbius

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello MykeMorbius

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos