cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reiyy
Novice

BSOD Intel Iris Xe / Xe MAX

Jump to solution

BSOD always occured on my acer swift 3x saying "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" and the one that failed was the "igdkmdnd64.sys" which is the intel graphic driver it happens kinda frequent everyday and its really annoying even when im doing literally nothing on my laptop. the GPU perfomance was fine but this problem is making me sick. Im already using the newest driver from intel but there is nothing changed. please fix this problem ASAP.IMG20210118214624.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Reiyy 

This is a link to Acer Swift 3X Sf314-510g download page

From this page you may download along with other drivers and application the Graphics Driver Version 27.20.100.8845 

Leon

View solution in original post

6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

LeonWaksman
Super User

It is advisable for laptops to install the OEM drivers, since there are customized. You didn't mentioned the exact model number of your computer.   For example for Acer Swift S30-10 the correct driver is Version 24.20.100.6194, dated 2020/02/19This link is for download page for this model.

Leon

Reiyy
Novice

sorry, im using the Acer Swift 3X Sf314-510g intel core i5 1135g7 now im using the DCH 27.20.100.9168 driver right now. could you give me the correct driver for this laptop?

Reiyy
Novice

here is the information of my system, i hope you can give me a way to fix this problem

AlHill
Super User

Use ONLY the drivers provided by ACER.   If you still have a problem, contact acer as the drivers on their site were supposedly tested by ACER.

LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Reiyy 

This is a link to Acer Swift 3X Sf314-510g download page

From this page you may download along with other drivers and application the Graphics Driver Version 27.20.100.8845 

Leon

View solution in original post