Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Bad motion blur in Intel Iris XE graphics

Turbofire007
Beginner

My laptop is a top end gaming laptop. Model: ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17, 12th gen intel i9 12900H, 32 GB DDR 5 RAM, Nvidia RTX 3070Ti 8GB GPU, 17" WQHD display.

The problem that I face is a bad motion blur while the camera pans when using intel's GPU. However, when I use the MUX switch to switch to NVIDIA GPU, things improve drastically. I still have the motion blur, but very less than while I was using intel's GPU.

Do you have any solution or fix to this? Is this a generic problem or it's a problem with my system only?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Turbofire007,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Please, confirm if the issue is present when using another monitor.
  • Install the latest driver from your system manufacturer (30.0.15.1278). There are two types of drivers, generics provided by Intel and Equipment Manufacturer drivers, that are customized to work with each system. The best thing to do is to use the drivers provided by the system manufacturer (OEM).

Also, since you have also tried using the discrete graphics (Nvidia RTX 3070Ti), the issue persists. It may indicate that the problem may be due to a hardware-related problem. My recommendation is to contact your system manufacturer so they can perform a hardware inspection.r

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Turbofire007,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Turbofire007,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos