Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Before the new DCH driver the Control Panel was available in the tray and as a right click shortcut? Why isn't it there now?

Zingam
Beginner

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Zingam, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. The Graphics Control Panel is no longer bundled with the driver. Was the Graphics Control Panel downloaded automatically from the Internet or through Microsoft® Store? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
TWald1
Beginner

Hello, I have the driver 25.20.100.6444 installed via the update wizard and the Control Center is missing completely. When I load the store the message comes:

Anmerkung 2018-12-13 221149.jpg

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Zingam, Thank you for your response. I would like to add that the The Intel Graphics Tray Icon is not available after installing the new DCH Windows* drivers. We recommend using the CTRL+ALT+F12 hot-key combination to Open the Control Panel for Intel® Graphics. Also, make sure Windows* is up to date. Check Windows* updates – scan and apply all of them. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
TWald1
Beginner

Hi, thank you very much for your reply. The key combination does not work. Of course I have the windows up to date and during the installation of the DCH driver the internet was on. The control center is really important because otherwise I can no longer use my notebook on the TV (no scaling possible).

0 Kudos
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

with starting DCH drivers , intel removed intel graphics control panel application , instead you can download control panel from microsoft store at free of cost

for more information visit this page

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031275/graphics-drivers.html

0 Kudos
TWald1
Beginner

Hey, I downloaded the app from the Microsoft Store, but it just does not work. See the picture above.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello TWald1, This thread is about why the Graphics Control Panel is not available in the Windows* taskbar. We recommend submitting a new question to address the issue properly. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Zingam, If you have any further questions, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos