Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21286 Discussions

Black level or gray colour issue on arc a750 on lower display hertz.

Dibbo
Novice

Whenever I switch from 75 hertz to a lower hertz ,my black background becomes distinctly gray. Black level reduces. colour becomes grayish. My display doesn't support hdr and and it is a 1080p 75 hertz display. I use a hdmi cable. config : I5 11400 ,B560 motherboard ( resizable bar enabled), ARC A750 LIMITED EDITION. Has anyone faced this issue?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Dibbo,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

2. What is the brand and model name of your monitor?

3. Can you take a video of the issue?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Dibbo,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Dibbo
Novice

My graphics driver got bugged. But reinstalling clean driver fixed the problem.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Dibbo, 

Thanks for your confirmation. I am glad to know that you were able to fix the issue by reinstalling the driver.

I will proceed to close this thread, however, you can open a new one in case you need further support or if you face any issues with our products.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos