Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance and optimization
18275 Discussions

Black screen after reboot with Arc A770

Lunair
Beginner
Good evening
Here I am happy owner of an Arc A770 ... Or not!
I had black screens after restarting my PC, I have "Clear the Bios" (My BIOS has the latest updated version), check the wiring, the "Resizable bar" is well enabled in the Bios, does a clean installation of Windows 11, installed all the drivers as well as those of this graphics card ....I am using the latest driver 31.0.101.3959

But often after a reboot, not a complete shutdown, I have a black screen, the boot as stipulated by INTEL is not done, but the PC works, I was then able via the keys on my keyboard enter my session password and turn off via the shortcuts Windows + D, and Alt + F4 completely turn off my machine and find my screen ....
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello Lunair,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ Arc communities.

We understand the issue that you are experiencing with your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics.

To start with the technical support we would like to ask you for the following information:

• Have you tried to reseat the Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics in the PCI port?

• Please verify that the 6+8 Pin Power Connector is plugged properly into the graphics card.

• Please inspect the card, to verify if there are any signs of physical damage

Download and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* make sure to check the box "Everything"

and save the resulting .txt file you can attach it to your reply.

Link for Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

Once you are able to gather this information please share it with us.

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

Robert_Q_Intel

Hello Lunair,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

Robert_Q_Intel

Hello Lunair,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,  

Robert Q.