Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

COD17 cannot be attempted to run, resulting in screen blur

zaza
Beginner

GPU:  A770 8G 
CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 
Motherboard :B550m

I have no problem playing COD19 and 20, including some old DX9 games. Only COD17 makes me very uncomfortable. I hope to optimize some old games, which would be better. Thank you for your letter.11111.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello zaza,

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities. We are here to help you with the problem when playing COD17.

To better assist you, we want to request the following information:

• We would like to confirm the exact game title for the affected game. Is it Call of Duty Black Ops - Cold War?
  • What is the game distribution service you used to install the game? (Steam, Microsoft Store, Epic Games, Game Pass)
  • What is your Intel Arc A770 graphics card model? Do you have a Limited Edition card or a card from a different manufacturer: Asrock, MSI, GUNNIR, Sparkle, or Acer?
  • Create a system report using the Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU) to have more details about your system:
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello zaza,

We would like to check on this thread to see if you have been able to gather the information we requested before, so we can continue to assist you on this matter. Let us know if you require further support.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello zaza,

We will proceed to close this thread since we have not heard from you in some time. If you still need assistance with your issue, open a new thread, as this one will no longer be monitored.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos