Graphics
IntelĀ® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Can't do dual screen using Citrix receiver and an Intel 630 graphics card laptop

ADemp1
Beginner

Hi all,

I currently use Citrix Receiver for working remotely. I recently purchased a new laptop and now am having issues extending my display to a second screen when logged in remotely (it only occurs when logged in with Citrix). Approximately a third of the second screen is missing and the mouse cursor in both screens is off centre (does not click where cursor is). I've searched online and believe the issue is related the following link on your the Citrix site:

https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX261911

I followed the instructions in the link above but it didn't resolve the issue (although this is my first time doing something in registry so perhaps I made a mistake). Can someone please assist me with this? I'd really appreciate anyone's input. Our IT team were unable to resolve the issue and said they'd already discussed this with a Citrix Advisor and nothing could be done. My laptop specifications are as below. The laptop model is Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming.

Please note that I've seen the exact same issue on a completely separate laptop which has the same integrated graphics. I find it hard to believe that anyone who purchases a new generation laptop can't use Citrix for dual screen.....? I've seen people report the same issue on forums across the internet (e.g. intel community forums, reddit, Citrix forum etc.) but I can't seem to see a solution anywhere.

On my old laptop I never encountered the issue (older graphics).

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: LENOVO

System Model: 81LK

BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 05.23.04BGCN24WW (type: BIOS)

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.6GHz

Memory: 16384MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 16264MB RAM

Page File: 4258MB used, 14948MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

Displays Devices are as below:

Card name: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and ATTACH (using the paperclip under the toolbar) the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Doc

ADemp1
Beginner

Thanks for getting back to me! I've attached the txt file from the scan. Let me know if this is what you need. Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
ADemp1
Beginner

Hi! I managed to get this fixed! A IT guru helped me out and the solution was actually quite straight forward. I just needed to disable the integrated graphics card. It's now extending fine. Thanks though! šŸ™‚

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

That's good to know ('cause there's typically no one here who knows much about Citrix šŸ˜Ø).

...S

ADemp1
Beginner

Thanks Scott, got there in the end! šŸ™‚

0 Kudos