Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Can't install UHD 750

skizpt
Beginner

Hello ,

I am trying to install UHD 750 on my i5-11600k , but i am facing the following problem .

" wasn't able to find any controller that, can be installed on actual device" 

Is there any solution ? I have tried the latest ones . https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/212275/intel-core-i511600k-processor-12m-cache-up-to-4-90-ghz/downloads.html 

Best regards . 

Skizpt

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

skizpt, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

Is this a new computer?

Did you build it?

Were you able to properly install the driver before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes besides installing the new driver that might cause this problem?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
skizpt
Beginner

Hello ,

Thanks for the help , but i found it yesterday , that i had to activate multi monitor on my bios of ASUS motherboard , and it worked .

Best regards ,

Rolando

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello skizpt, You are very welcome, thank you very much for letting us know those results.

"i had to activate multi monitor on my bios of ASUS motherboard , and it worked":

Perfect, excellent, it is great to know that after activating multi-monitor in the BIOS of the board it now worked.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos