Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Can't install the "Intel Driver & Support Assistant"

Mister_Luz
Beginner

I've been having some problems with my laptop, overheating and stuff. I would like if someone could help me with this too, but this isn't the main problem. I supposed that maybe my drivers weren't up to date so i tried to intall the intel driver and support assistant. However when i tried installing it, this messages appeared 

Mister_Luz_0-1649513446466.png

And if i just press "OK", this shows up

Mister_Luz_0-1649518988173.png

If i just close it, the instalation stops

Mister_Luz_1-1649519044715.png

So what shoould i do? My computer overheats a lot (going to almost 70 degrees) and if this keeps up maybe i won't be able to use it anymore. Can someone help me please?

0 Kudos
25 Replies
Mister_Luz
Beginner

Hey, 
I'm still in a really harsh exam period and the exams will take place next wednesday so i didn't really have time to see the post, I'm sorry. I'll try my best to take a look this week-end but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. I'll try to check the previous post as quickly as possible and i will tell you if they were able to help me with it. 

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for your response.

As soon as you check the post, please let us know if you have any concerns.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Mister_Luz,

This is just a friendly reminder that we are waiting for an update regarding this matter. As soon as you have any news, please let us know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Mister_Luz,

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. 

We know that this is important for you to be resolved, and it is also equally important for us to get you the right solution, so if you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Mister_Luz
Beginner

Hello,

I just took my last exam yesterday and i just woke up, so i will reply to the suggestions in 1-2 hours if im able to since I have an event about the exams at school in 3h. Sorry for taking so long, this week as been really stressing but I'll try my best. If I'm not able to answer today, I'll surely answer tomorrow. I hope you understand.

Best regards,

Eric Luz

0 Kudos