Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21070 Discussions

Can you guys Intel make intel gma 3600 works in windows 10? please,,

AMaca2
Beginner

Please help us intel..There are millions out there with this kind of display driver cannot upgrade windows 10 because its not compatible with it. It always corrupts and crashes when it was installed in the system. I am using a TOSHIBA NB520 with a model-part no. : PLL62L-00J005 which is using intel atom N2800 processor..There are millions out there also begging for your help..PLEASE INTEL dont let us hang on this case,,PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

In this case, the compatibility with the Intel GMA 3600 and Windows 10 is not only with this graphics it is also with your system configuration, the drivers, motherboard and any other component that has been built with your system.

You can see more information here:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005823.html?wapkw=intel+gma+3600 Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3600 Series FAQ for Graphics Drivers

Regards!

Ivan

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

While it's a disappointment that Intel hasn't done anything to help us in this regard, I think I have found a workaround for this problem till Intel does it's wonderful magic again and provides drivers for Windows 10. I should probably mention that I"m using an Intel Atom N2100 processor with the Intel GMA 3600 adapter. 1. Download and install the Intel GMA 3600 driver version 8.14.8.1075. You may choose to let the computer restart - it doesn't really matter. 2. When the computer restarts, wait for it to get to the welcome screen, then quickly press CTRL+ALT+DEL. On the screen that appears, select SWITCH USER. 3. Wait for about 10 seconds, then click on the sign-in button. If you do everything correctly, there will be no BSOD 🙂 4. You can remain BSOD-free as long as you DO NOT do any of the following: I. Try to bring up the start menu II. Use the browser/photo/video-viewing apps provided with Windows 10 III. Let your screen go off IV. Click on the notification icon on the taskbar I hope this helps

0 Kudos