Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Cannot find graphics driver for i5 10400, while i5 10400f have an graphics driver to download

TaiNguyen
Beginner

I cannot find a graphics driver for i5 10400 to download. But i found that 10400f have a graphics driver for download. Anything wrong here?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Sounds like something is wrong in the database, as the 10400f does not have graphics.  Maybe they were swapped somehow.

Download the 10400f driver.

Doc

TaiNguyen
Beginner

I've tried downloading and running the igfx_win10_100.8336.exe but get error message that computer does not meet the minimum requirements. Please see attachment

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

So we can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc

0 Kudos
TaiNguyen
Beginner

Hi, i'm back, i have do the scan. Please take a look at the result file

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

This is a desktop system that has an add-in graphics card installed. By default, when the BIOS recognizes that an add-in graphics card is present, it will disable the processor's graphics engine. This is why you cannot "see" the processor graphics engine and this is why you cannot install the graphics driver package.

Considering that you have this add-in graphics card installed, the only reason for wanting the processor's graphics engine enabled is if you would like to connect more monitors than this add-in graphics card can support. If this is the case, you need to go into BIOS Setup and change the configuration so that the processor's graphics engine is enabled regardless.

...S