Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Collage Display on laptop + single monitor?

EChri7
Beginner

I have a laptop with Intel HD 630 and Windows 10 64-Bit https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006547/graphics-drivers.html

it says that it doesnt support intel hd 630 and windows 10, but i've seen people using collage with 630 and win 10.

so, if it's possible, how to do it?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello EChri7, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. Can you please let us know your computer model? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
If you need further assistance let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
iman0
Beginner

Hi, I am a huge fan of the newer studless design, but I find it quite hard to build with it because it takes many iterations.

That's why I am currently searching for a good Lego CAD program to develop technic mocs. If found the Lego Digital Designer, LDraw and LeoCAD. I installed LDD and I think it works nice, but I'm missing some features. Since there are alternatives, I suspect that they have additional features which LDD has not.

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos