Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Configuration to 75hz Monitor

Kaleidoscope
Beginner

Hi I'm running windows 10 Home x64 with a i7-1065G7 10th generation chip connected to an VZ279 Asus Monitor right now is running at 60hz.  The monitor supports 75hz so is there a way to change it to 75hz?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

This should certainly be possible. Have you tried changing the refresh rate in Intel Graphics Command Center? This app should have been automatically installed (and a shortcut placed in the Start Menu) when the Intel HD Graphics driver was installed.

...S

0 Kudos
Kaleidoscope
Beginner
I do see 75hz but the resolution is much lower. 1920x1080 60p hz is the best mode there at the moment on the intel graphics command center and I was wonder how I can get 1920x1080 75p hz.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Hhmmm, I am not sure what is going on. You have a processor that can easily support that bandwidth. ARK says it can support:

So it should certainly be possible to handle 1080p@75Hz.

How are you physically connecting the monitor to the laptop?

...S

0 Kudos
Kaleidoscope
Beginner
I’m using an HDMI port from laptop to connect to monitor. I also have type C adapter hub that uses HDMI port to connect to monitor. Both ways show only 60hz. I do see 75hz on some other settings but none for 1920x1080p.
0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Kaleidoscope,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I was checking your post and I was wondering if you were able to find a solution to your problem.

If not, I would appreciate that you could follow the steps to get the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers and share it with me.

Please follow the steps with the monitor connected to the desired port.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Kaleidoscope,

We have not heard back from you. We hope that the recommendations provided by the community helped to answer your concern.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos