Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20599 Discussions

Constant screen flutter on P4G

crisscrossx8
Beginner

Hello,

Trying to play Persona 4 Golden and am getting MAJOR screen flutter from all scenes w/ moving graphics. I can't even make it into the game to change in-play display settings the flutter is so bad. I've tried lowering settings in the graphics command center, updating all related drivers including those from Acer, increasing VRAM capacities, enabling and disabling v-sync, frame limits, etc. etc. etc. and nothing will work. Tons of forums on this game and its trouble w/ flutter and tears on both laptops and PCs, but nothing seems to work for me.

P4G recommends a dedicated VRAM of 512 MB, but I'm running Divinity Original Sin 2 which recommends a VRAM of 1024 MB and I'm having no problems w/ it. 

I'm using an Acer Aspire 5A515-56-54KJ 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor 2.4GHz; 8GB DDR4 RAM 512GB Solid State Drive; Intel Iris Xe Graphics; Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Please help!!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @crisscrossx8

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to investigate this further, please provide us with the following information:

1- Did this game work fine before with a previous driver version? If yes, could you please provide details?

2- If this worked fine before, do you know if there was any change related to the point when the issue started? For instance, Windows® updates, driver updates, game updates, etc.

3- Please fill out and attach the Word document "Graphics bug report.docx" posted in this thread: Template for submitting a Graphics bug. Please make sure to also include the DxDiag* and Intel® SSU reports requested in the Template.

4- Please provide us with very detailed steps on how to replicate the issue.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello crisscrossx8

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello crisscrossx8

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos