Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20720 Discussions

D201GLY для SIS Mirage 1

ДКарп
Beginner

Здравствуйте! Для D201GLY для SIS Mirage 1 на Вашем сайте доступен для скачивания драйвер версии 3.82 (для Windows Vista starter x32). Система определяет драйвер для интегрированной видеокарты, но не позволяет выставить необходимое для моего монитора разрешение 1360 х768. В чём причина? Данный драйвер всё же не поддерживается Windows Vista? Что делать? Спасибо. Hello! For D201GLY for SIS Mirage 1 on your site available for download driver version 3.82 (for Windows Vista starter x32). The system determines the driver for integrated graphics, but does not allow to set required for my monitor resolution 1360 h768. What is the reason? This driver is still not supported by Windows Vista? What to do? Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello:

I would like to get the following information to provide you with the graphics driver for your system.

1. Access: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/siu.html Intel® System Identification Utility

2. Run the report

3. Once finished, save the report and attach it to your answer.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos