Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

DCH Drivers Beta Fortnite Issue

Rayokin
Beginner
Recently i updated my graphics card with the new drivers , one of this drivers was the DCH drivers beta , which in the description says that "has improvement in gameplay" and solves the stutter in newer ones , the thing is , after i installed this driver , my Fortnite and some other games started stuttering alot , making it unplayable , something that before this driver , was not happening at all , actually no stutter at all , even tho i installed the new ones , it didn't solved at all.

You guys are having the same problem ?

Specs:
Intel i5 7200u
Intel UHD 620
8GB RAM
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Rayokin, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes besides updating the Graphics driver?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Please provide the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Rayokin
Beginner

hi , sorry for taking too long to respond , so i found out the problem , it was the DCH Beta Drivers , i uninstalled it and put the original one from my laptop , and it solved , anyway , thanks for responding.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello, No problem at all, you are very welcome, thank you very much for sharing those results.

Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear that the problem got fixed by installing the Graphics drivers provided and validated by the manufacturer of the laptop and now the game is working properly.

Any other inquires, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos