Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

DH77DF has no video output.

HP23
Beginner

More and more frequently stopped  the video after power on.  Now absolutely has not onboard video.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

That board is from 2012.  It is likely you are starting to experience component failure.  I have the same board, but am using a GT 1030 graphics card which works very well and is still supported.

You may want to try something similiar.  You may also want to try a different power supply.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

That board is from 2012.  It is likely you are starting to experience component failure.  I have the same board, but am using a GT 1030 graphics card which works very well and is still supported.

You may want to try something similiar.  You may also want to try a different power supply.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
HP23
Beginner

Thks AlHill, I will try to get a matching graphic card on e-bay. Maybe the GT730LP suits well. HP

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I use a GTX 750ti card in my 6th gen board and have successfully used it in the past in both 7th and 8th gen boards. I am regularly using GT 1030 and GTX 1060 cards in my 8th gen boards.

...S

HP23
Beginner

Hi n_scott_pearson, I have ordered it and waiting for arrival. Hope it will help. Thanks for the answer!

0 Kudos