Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21286 Discussions

DSA Driver Update not working

Viz
Beginner

Driver update notification pops up, but when i click it or search for updates through DSA, it keeps saying "Sorry, something went wrong while trying to scan." It was working fine last i checked. What to do?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Viz

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues when trying to use Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA). Please let's try the following:

1.-Completely uninstall the tool using the uninstaller. Once Intel® DSA has been uninstalled, download and install the latest version. If the issue persists, continue to step 2.

2.-Clear the cache from your browser.

3.-Make sure to use one of the supported browsers:

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Edge Legacy

4.-Disable Adblocker extensions from your browser if any.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Viz
Beginner

Thanks so much, it's working now. I had an adblocker on by mistake. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Viz

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos