Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20649 Discussions

Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered. Intel i5 10210u , uhd 620

macs565
Beginner

hello

this error blocks my computer in few games. What i mean by this the game just crash but windows allows me to work without any blue screen or something similiar.

I have laptop Huawei D15 (Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHz with Intel UHD 620, OS build: 19045.2965).

one day ago this laptop was fully checked by manufacturer for hardware issues (because laptop still has a warranty) and they confirmed that all hardware is ok.  It took them almost 2 weeks to say that it's fine.

I didn't notice any unusual temps or other things during gaming and this laptop doesn't even use full clock frequency so I'm not overwhelming it.

I tried all drivers (with DDU, without DDU) from 2020 up to the latest driver from 2023  (ver.31.0.101.2121)  and nothing works.

I did few times a Win 10 recovery with clearing all data, I also tried Win 11 and the same error is still harassing me from almost 2 months .

The game crash happens without any signals, it could be after 1 hour of playing up to 4h. The thing is that  Intel drivers or microsoft win 10 cause this error not hardware but I'm helpless in this situation because i tried all steps from Intel community and microsoft regarding this issue.

I attached inte SSU report and event viewer printscreens.

A attached 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello macs565,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

We understand you have opened an email support case with us, and we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case. Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best regards

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos