Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

Display issue with Adobe Digital Editions on Windows 11 with Iris graphics

Sheikh_imran_sh
Beginner

I have just got a new laptop (an LG Gram) with an 11th gen i5 using the Iris integrated GPU and Windows 11. When I try to read an epub book with Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 and 2.0 (both versions show the same problem) the page does not refresh when I move to the next page. That is, the book opens fine and displays the last page read, but when I press PgDn or click the "next page" icon the text doesn't change.

This is some sort of refresh problem because if I resize the window, or press ctrl-T to show/hide the navigation panel, the display immediately updates to show the current page.

I've tried this on another laptop with an 8th gen i5 running Windows 11 and Digital Editions works fine on that laptop. This suggests it isn't a Windows 11 compatibility problem, so I wonder if it's the Iris graphics in the 11th gen CPU. Unfortunately, I don't have an 11th gen laptop running Windows 10 to check.

I have tried different compatibility settings for the DE executable but found no difference. I've Googled for info on this issue without any luck.

So my question is has anyone else encountered the problem and can anyone suggest a fix for it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Sheikh_imran_sh,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

2. Did the issue occur on Windows 10 before?

3. Can you take a video where we can see the issue?

4. When did the issue start?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Sheikh_imran_sh,  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Sheikh_imran_sh
Beginner

@DeividA_Intel wrote:

Hello Sheikh_imran_sh,  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Hey @DeividA_Intel Thanks for your time Really Appreciated..... my queries has been solved now.... 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Sheikh_imran_sh,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos